The Parents and Citizens Association (P&C) is an active, school-based organisation with membership open to parents, teachers, students and interested citizens.
The P&C aims to:
- provide a platform to bring parents, citizens, students and teaching staff together
- act as a forum for parents to discuss issues pertaining to the school and its community, and for gathering opinions
- promote and support communication and cooperation within the school community
- provide opportunity to contribute to the school’s resources through various fundraising events
- involve parents in discussing how the money raised is spent
P&C membership and participation in P&C meetings are voluntary. New members are always welcome.
P&C meetings provide a great opportunity to meet other parents, hear about what is going on within the school and to voice your opinion on how P&C funds should be distributed. In addition, the Principal reports on school activities and able to answer questions.
For more on PDHS’s P&C, please visit: