The School Board works with the PDHS community to achieve the best outcomes for students. The School Board plays an important role in contributing to good school governance so that school resources are used efficiently, and community expectations and the school’s priorities reflect the needs of students.
The functions of the School Board are covered by legislation and include both approval and advisory roles. Some of the matters the School Board makes decisions on include fees and charges, personal items lists, sponsorship and dress codes.
- Wendy Walker (Chair)
- Lee Illingworth (Principal)
- Leanne Clarke (Secretary)
- Jade Lamb (Parent Representative)
- Alison Mathews (Parent Representative)
- Donna Virgo (Parent Representative)
- Steve Rollinson (Community Representative)
- Sue Fuller (Staff Representative)
- Jamie-Louise Guery (Staff Representative)
- Andrew Hughes (Non-Voting Staff Representative)